This role has been advertised under the parent company website, Advania but the role would be employed via Mirus IT Ltd.
Mirus IT is looking for an experienced Senior Service Desk Engineer who has a strong track record of providing 3rd Line Support to SME's.
The ideal candidate is proficient in the following areas:
- Microsoft 365
- Active Directory
- Firewalls, Router & VPN technologies
- Networking technologies
Your main responsibilities and capabilities:
- You will ensure our client's systems are smooth running at all times, ensuring we keep our customers happy with excellent customer service!
- Adhere to all SLA's and escalate concerns
- Provide Level 3 Server, Network and Desktop technical support
- Manage our clients expectations through clear communication
- Action hardware configurations and software installations
- You will provide guidance and support to your team members
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What are we offering?
For this role, we are offering a salary of up to £55,000.
Alongside this, we follow a hybrid-remote working pattern. We understand the value of a work-life balance, as well as the importance of the times we can come together to collaborate and work effectively as a team.
Please check out our benefits page by following this link: Benefits - Mirus IT (mirus-it.com)
If this sounds like the role for you and you are interested in working for Mirus IT, please apply directly to the careers page by following this link: Senior Service Desk Engineer - 3rd Line - Mirus IT (mirus-it.com)