Office 365 Developer
We are the tech company with people at heart.
At Advania, we believe in empowering people to create sustainable value through the clever use of technology. As one of Microsoft's leading partners in the UK, specialising in Azure, Security, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365, we have a proven track record of success in delivering transformational IT services.
As a Developer in our Professional Services Business you will be able to work on a variety of projects pertaining to Office 365. These projects involve SharePoint customisation as well as some working within SharePoint Online and Azure.
This is a great position if you are looking to showcase your technical ability in these areas and work on a variety of technical projects.
Successfully create Office 365 and SharePoint solutions from functional and non-functional requirements to meet the needs of our client projects – implemented on time and on budget
- Code in SPFx, React, C#, TypeScript, CSS, HTML and related programming languages as part of solution development
- Authoring of written documentation to support developed solutions
- Build relationships and giving best in class advice to clients
Qualifications & Experience:
- Comfort in working with Office 365 and SharePoint Online, with at least 3 full project lifecycle implementations
- Experience in SPFx development with React
- Confidence in .NET and C# development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Graph (especially Graph SDKs and endpoints, OAuth, Azure Active Directory, MSAL/ADAL libraries etc.)
- Good capability in SharePoint search – Managed Properties, Crawled Properties, search queries, and search web parts
- Understanding of PowerShell in the context of Office 365 – use of native Microsoft cmdlets, PnP PowerShell etc.
- Experience of developing for on-premises SharePoint is beneficial (SP2019 or SP2016) but is not essential
Click here for the list of benefits.
This is a remote-first hybrid role. See here for details about our hybrid workstyle.
Our Selection Process:
We are committed to ensuring an equitable experience for all candidates, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Please do let us know if you’ll need any reasonable adjustments as part of the selection process by highlighting these on your application form.