Compensation & Benefits Manager
We are the tech company with people at heart.
At Advania, we believe in empowering people to create sustainable value through the clever use of technology. As one of Microsoft's leading partners in the UK, specialising in Azure, Security, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365, we have a proven track record of success in delivering transformational IT services.
We're looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to join us. This is an important role where you'll play a key role in the development, implementation, and management of our global compensation and benefits programs.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has worked in Compensation & Benefits as a sole focus, or for someone who has had exposure to it as part of a broader HR role who is looking to specialise.
- Developing compensation & benefits strategies that align to business objectives
- Manage the design, administration, communication, compliance, and renewal of all compensation and benefits programs
- Conduct benchmarking analysis to ensure market competitiveness of compensation packages
- Support the design of salary structures for all positions within the organization
- Manage vendor relationships with external benefit providers such as insurance carriers, brokers and pension providers
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws related to compensation and benefits across multiple countries
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of services
- Analyse the ROI on existing benefits with a view to continuously challenging the status quo and ensuring relevant provision in each market.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of working within compensation and benefits, either as a sole focus or part of a broader HR role
- Strong analytical skills with experience conducting benchmarking analysis
- Ideally knowledge of global benefit plans (pensions/healthcare) for UK and US
Click here for the list of benefits.
This is a remote-first hybrid role. See here for details about our hybrid workstyle.
Our Selection Process:
We are committed to ensuring an equitable experience for all candidates, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Please do let us know if you’ll need any reasonable adjustments as part of the selection process by highlighting these on your application form.